In charge of HLOG France Agency independently, you become the essential contact for HLOG customers. Permanently conquering new market shares, you are one of the first guarantors of the profitability of the company’s activity.
Your main objective will be to meet business challenges, establish and define a medium-term strategic vision for our French agency and potentially other agencies later on. As a value creator and performance developer, you will be responsible for designing a sales strategy, building customer loyalty and boosting HLOG offers.
As an HLOG Ambassador and guarantor of the results and competitiveness of the Douala Agency:
- You maintain the usual performances of the agency
- You explore the current activities as much as possible
- You promote the activities of HLOG to develop its network in West and Central Africa
- With an increased B to B prospecting dynamic, you attract new customers (industrial groups, construction companies, oil & gas companies …) by implementing innovative marketing strategies and targeting the needs of these future customers
- Between competitive intelligence and active listening of the market, you operate your network, you detect emerging activities and you enter markets where the company is not yet present
- You respond to calls for tenders and negotiate commercial contracts
- You manage the Douala’s team as a real Team Leader by getting the best out of its members, by managing the activity and supervising the operations so as to ensure optimal customer satisfaction
- You ensure the relations with the subcontractors
- As a conductor you set up and organize material and human resources according to objectives and activity
- You regularly report to headquarters on the progress and development of the turnover of the Agency by carrying out the financial follow-up necessary to evaluate the efficiency of the profit center and to ensure the attainment of your goals.
- Bac +5 minimum in Commercial Action (Business School or specialized sector in sales techniques);
- Double specialty in International Logistics (International Moving, Transit / Customs, Transport) very appreciated;
- Successful experience of 10 years minimum managing a profit center;
- Professional experience with international mover, forwarder or highly valued transport provider;
- Charter address book much appreciated.
- To be completely bilingual (English / French);
- To know the actors and the potential solutions of the market;
- To know port and airport tariffs;
- To control the services marketed by HLOG;
- To master the computer tool (pack office);
- To be open to multiculturality and have a cosmopolitan spirit;
- To be proactive and know how to find solutions;
- To be tenacious and result-focused;
- To have impeccable presentation;
- To be resistant to pressure and stress;
- To be a negotiator and have excellent relationship management skills;
- To show organization and rigor;